Saturday, November 27, 2010

#06

FORGIVE MY BUSY HEART



Why is this happening to me?
I never felt that for nobody
I never hurt the heart of nobody
I never felt worse that I feel now
I never thought I'll be bad with you
Because you ask me love but I can't
Because I want to know you but I wont
And I'm so confused
and I just need to know

What do I do If I don't feel the same?
How can I finish this pain
that I caused to you?
I can't make me love you
and you can't make me either
patiente girl I need it
I can't make me love you

I don't want another broken heart
I want you just like a friend
but how can I make you understand?
that I don't and I wont feel the same
that my heart belongs to her
and you wont have her belongings yet!

How can I describe how badly I feel?
I want to cry, but I don't know what I really feel
Is that love, sorrow o a little tear?
I just need to think about it, just let me be a liar
I need to describe you how badly I feel

If you can give me two seconds
If you can give me another oportunity
but a part of me says I can't
and the other says I want
Sometimes I really feel
that breaking hearts it's my special hability

No comments:

Post a Comment